If we, as adults, are not learning and seeking God, can we expect faith to take root
in the hearts of our children? Can we expect them to have faith for life?
Bible Study/Reflection Group
This group meets each Wednesday morning at Parkwood Heights from 10:00 until 11:30 AM. Using the Living Liturgy text we read and discuss the scripture selections for the upcoming Sunday Mass. Our discussions focus on how the scripture influences our daily lives. The ideas and experiences shared enrich each one of us.
Because of this sharing our Sunday liturgy is more meaningful and our relationship with God has grown to be more personal. Another added benefit is that we know we are supporting and praying for one another. Consider joining us for a rewarding experience
Contact: Delphyn McNeil: 315-986-8808
This small faith sharing group has specific elements: prayer, sharing, scripture study and mutual support. Our gatherings are characterized by:
- reflection on the following Sunday’s scriptures
- sharing experiences of God in our lives and connecting faith to life experiences
- challenging each other and supporting each other to live our Christian call to put the gospel into action
- supporting each other in a life of service and personal growth
- developing a spirituality that challenges and nurtures
This group meets Saturday mornings, 8:30 AM, at 136 Burham Heights, Palmyra.
Contact: Jean or Joe Van Scott – 315-597-5503
For questions/concerns/details on any of the activities, please contact the parish office or see staff after Sunday Mass.